This webpage contains learning materials for anyone who is interested in teaching themselves more about game development and wants to be a better programmer. If you have any questions about these links/tutorials or would like me to add a link please let me know. Also some of these tutorials may be out of date so you may not be able to follow exactly what the tutorial says.
- C# 5.0 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference
- Amazing book that goes over almost every aspect of C#. Has really helped me get a grasp on some more advanced topics.
- Game Programming Algorithms and Techniques: A Platform-Agnostic Approach
- A small (but jam packed) fun book that covers general game development practices.
- Unity Homepage
- Unity Scripting Reference
- Unity Answers Forum
- Unite Archive
- Unity Tutorial Modules
- 3D Buzz
- Videos for a lot of subjects including Unity, Visual Studio, C#, etc. Go in depth on the theory before showing how to apply it.
- Catlike Coding
- Great Unity beginning written tutorials.
- Burg Zerg Arcade
- A very long and in depth tutorial of how to make a Hack and Slash game.
- This guy has a lot of great tutorials that are more on the advanced side.
- 50 Tips for Working with Unity (Best Practices)
- Great check list for some good practices in Unity.
- Unity Optimizations
- 4 basic optimizations that may help your game.
- Unity shaders written in CG.
- Pretty much everything...
- Unity Answers post with a TON of tutorials.
- Sam Allen does an amazing job covering most C# subject with examples and by breaking advanced topics down.
- Jorge Rodriguez
- Math for all types of game dev applications (Vectors, Matrices, Quaternions, etc). Coded in C++ but the most important information is when he goes over theory.